There’s nothing like a large bowl of creamy guacamole to scoop in your nachos, right? Every two weeks or so I make a large batch as an evening meal and it disappears like snow in the sun. This guacomole recipe is tasty and super easy to make. This is a must-know dip for a healthy lifestyle.
- 3 avocados
- 3 tomatoes
- Cayenne powder
- Salt and pepper
- Lime juice
- Fresh coriander
- Paprika powder
- Cut your avocados and puree them in a bowl with a fork.
- Cut the outside of the tomatoes into small cubes. The seeds and (liquid) center piece of the tomatoes can go to the compost bin.
- Squeeze some lime juice into the mix
- Press a garlic clove into the mix
- Add the Cayenne powder, salt and pepper and paprika powder
- Cut the coriander into small pieces and add them to the mix
You should be able to smell the delicious scents of your healthy mix. So hard to stay away from it! To allow the flavors to mix even better, wait 10-15 minutes. The only thing left to do is grab your nachos, invite some friends and enjoy!